Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Format Week Day 2



Today's big format question is "Click? Or no click?" Do you click on the comic to see it bigger? Or do you prefer to just read it as it appears in the blog window? 

Today is in 6x6 size, but with a slightly smaller brush size. The "CLICK OR NO CLICK?" is in the old brush size, do you prefer the smaller?

Looks like my paint is still wet--back to work.

(TWO new Mario titles (Super Mario Galaxy 2!) and a full Metroid reboot from a new developer. Go Nintendo! Not as flashy as the Microsoft presser yesterday, but not too shabby either! I love E3 Week!)

Really, back to work.

7 comments:

David Miles said...

Woo hoo E3! Love checking out the new games :).

As for the comic, I prefer reading it without clicking. Today's was the perfect size.

Hannah said...

I think you should be able to click it.

Kactiguy said...

no click!

James said...

No click. Prefer the smaller brush size. Great blog, all-around.

Sara Z. said...

I don't click. But I COULD. If I HAD to.

Emnia Elf said...

It was not nessisary to click today, it was just perfect. (: Brilliantly done.

My brother is going to look up E3 week or whatever it was now. He says thanks, for the great idea. (:
(;

Q said...

I don't click on them, and I like the smaller brush size.