Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Best LEGO Star Wars Video You Will See This Month!


Okay, I rarely post links to neat things I find on the internet. But this one was near and dear to my heart, I thought you'd enjoy it (if you haven't already seen it.)

My favorite part is the fact that EVERYTHING in the video is LEGO. My son is a big fan of the LEGO Star Wars/Batman/Indiana Jones games. And it has always annoyed me that the backgrounds in those games AREN'T LEGO. If you are making a LEGO universe everything, the rocks, the trees, the dirt, all needs to be made of little plastic bricks.

The official mini-figure is used for every role but one...did you spot it? (1:26) Princess Leea's bounty hunter outfit (that cool yellow helmet with a cape, you know, the one that says, "yo-to yo-to." That was my favorite action figure as a kid-- with that removable helmet!) So get with the program LEGO! You've made mini-figures of all those horrible, forgettable Clone Wars characters. Make with the Princess Leea Bounty Hunter mini-fig!

3 comments:

Myrna Foster said...

Cool. Thanks for posting this. My son would thank you too, if he had a blogger account.

Debbie Barr said...

That was pretty awesome.

Je Reve said...

That was so enriching. Thank you for your contribution.