Thursday, May 27, 2010

SIck Day!

Hi Everyone--I hate to do it, but I HAVE to take a sick day today. Stomach flu--Yikes. I can honestly say this is the sickest I've been in years. YEARS! Possibly, ever.

I'm planning on finishing the JURASSIC WATER PARK story this week, so tomorrow's post will likely be a double post, and the end. This bug is supposed to be a 24 or 48 hour-only type of situation, so hopefully I'll be back to blogging shape tomorrow.

If anyone needs me, I'll be shivering and shaking on the bathroom floor. Ugh.

6 comments:

Q said...

I'm so sorry. I admire you for sounding so perky in this post--I sure wouldn't.

Unknown said...

Ugh. Get well soon!

Kactiguy said...

Yuck. Sucks to be you. Get better soon.

Anonymous said...

OH NO! You got it too?! Poor sucker!

Nathan said...

I'm feeling much better now. Had a long night, but now I have plans for a long video gaming marathon in my PJs. The only problem, I can't play my new game (SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2) because it's so topsy-turvy it makes my poor stomach turn.

I will have tomorrow's double post up, so watch for it.

Also, and this is completely random, when you are really sick, be careful what you read. I spent most of last night reading a book about the Donner Party. When I was finally able to sleep, I dreamt I was starving to death in the Sierra Nevadas. Gah.

shannon hale said...

Can you get a virus electronically? Because I think your post gave me stomach flu.