Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Taco Hell Drive Thru Part 2-8


If this were a movie, this part would be the jump-scare.

Announcement:

I'm going to try changing my posting time. Traditionally, it's the last thing I do each night. That hasn't been working so well lately. I tried doing the first-thing-in-the-morning post. If you remember, that didn't work at all.

So I'm going to try the afternoon post. Between noon and 5pm (mountain) is when I'll update. It could work. It could flop. The way to stay sane as a work-from-home-freelancer is to constantly try to trick yourself into thinking there is variety in your work life. The horrible truth, there really isn't. Same basement, every day. But you can try to switch things up (working all night for example.)

See you tomorrow afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAHHH!!!!

Helene said...

*hides beneath pillows*

Good luck with your scheduling!