Friday, March 29, 2013

Robot Commenting

Hey everybody, I hope you are enjoying the Taco story--we're closing in on the big finale soon.

We're doing a little streamlining here at the blog. Stop by and take a look if you follow the posts through a reader. We have a snappy new red robot header.

If you are new to the blog, this story is a Halloween story that has grown out of proportion into the LONGEST STORY EVER on this blog. I don't always do horror stories, but when I do, they go long.

I've been getting a lot of weird auto-generated spam comments lately. You've seen them, long rambling sentences that don't relate to the blog post (or anything, really.) I don't know what they are, or why they generate. They seem harmless, just irritating. Yesterday I got SEVEN!

I've always had an open commenting forum. I like hearing what people have to say, but it seems like I'm getting more robot comments than people comments lately. So I'm now moderating comments. Your comments will now take a bit longer to appear on the blog.

Thanks, and we'll see you on Monday.

No comments: