Monday, May 13, 2013

Hazardous Monday: Lewis and Clark in COLOR!



Long time readers of the blog (very long time readers) may remember the famous LEGO keelboat. I posted it a few years back. It has long since been disassembled. Although I've been feeling the need to build a new and improved version. There have been a lot of great torso paint jobs released in the past few years (Pirates of the Caribbean, the recent Series 10 Collectable Minifigure Revolutionary War soldier, to name a few.)

BTW, Captain Clark's "jentile brease" is not a typo on my part. Captain Clark was a creative speller in his journals. "Jentile brease" is an exact quote.

3 comments:

Melon Lord said...

... Clark is like me: a creative speller! :) love your art, sir.

Nathan said...

Thanks, Melon Lord.

Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH. I LOVE LEGOS. YOUR ART ROCKS, SIR.